Follow us on Facebook

MY MOISTURIZING METHOD: L.C.O OR L.O.C(S)

Hey ladies,happy new year to you all. Its been over four months and i feel so empty but am back for real...

i wanna share my moisturizing method for my hair. My hair type is 3c/4a and so normally,i really dont have a hard time moisturizing it but i do have a hard time keeping my moisture locked in. This method usually helps a lot. But it may not work the same on every hair type. Being so,its important to know how to make it work for your hair in order to maximize moisture and keep the hair healthy. Here,am going to show you two ways i usually moisturize my hair,all depends on how my hair feels at the moment. Oh yeaaaa

1.)L.C.O: LIQUID,CREAM,OIL... This equally works for a 4a/4b hair. After the use of a moisturizing shampoo and conditioner,i always follow with a water based leave in conditioner. I used cantu shea butter leave in conditioner. After working it through,i follow with a cream moisturizer. I used organic mayonnaise. At this stage its time to seal with my favourite oil. I used castor oil. I let it air dry a bit before styling...

2.)L.O.C(S):LIQUID,OIL,CREAM(SEALANT)... This is mainly for 4b/4c hair type. This is usually because of how hard it is retaining moisture in medium to coarse 4b/4c hair types...
I actually do this method whenever i know am about to carry a protective weave and i will like to rock it for a very long time. After washing d hair, i mix my leave in conditioner with one of my oil,i work through thoroughly. I then apply my creamy moisturizer and then end it with a sealent. A sealent is best described as a thick hair butter such as shine Natty butter. This will seal in the moisture and also set the perfect foundation for protective styling,providing long lasting moisture.
                     A lot of times,i discovered its not necessarily what you are using but the order in which the products are applied. Which method do you think suits your hair type??
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment