Follow us on Facebook

HOW I AIR DRY MY 3C/4A HAIR

Hey barbies,lets talk about airdrying. I was at a saloon today and realised that many girls were obsessed with drying their hair with heat. Blowdrying and all that. And mehn,i felt so much pity seeing how much hair was breaking after being combed. This is the major reason i broke up with blow drying. Lol. I now air dry my hair.


Airdrying dosent just mean leaving your natural hair to get dried on its own. There more to it... Blowdrying causes breakage in some cases and i just dont like heat around my crown. So,i airdry my air always.
I am not completely against using a blow dryer but if you pay a lotta attention to your hair,you might get to know if blow drying is or not the culprir of your breakage.

Over the long run,i have discovered that the combination of heat and manipulation required to blow dry the natural hair is too much for the poor thing,especially while trying to reach a goal length....
             I dont just leave the hair in the hands of the hair to handle,i try to take a different dimension and thats what i wanna share:
1.) I dry my hair using a soft T-shirt.

2.) I apply a leavein conditioner. It helps to hydrate the hair and smooth the articles.

3.) I apply oil. It helps to hold in moisture and equally helps the hair to be soft while being air dried.

4.) I go on to either braid or give my hair large twists. At this stage,am trying to set the hair with a method that will stretch it out.
                 Thats it lovelies,very simple. Oh yeahhhhhh.
I do this mostly at night. So my hair air dries over night. If your experiencing a lotta breakage,this should be your drying method...
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments: