Follow us on Facebook

WASH DAY ft ASPRIN TREATMENT

Hello beauties,This is a pretty short post. I feel weird...
Its that time of the year where its very hot. My hair gets to suffer the most. This is mainly because i sweat a lot on my scalp. Its really pathethic because i get to wash my hair often as the sweat makes my hair smell. Ewwwwwwww.
You all know what that means... Too much washing,too much BREAKAGE.and yes,its breaking like hell. Anyways,today is not that day i get to bore you with my annoying hair problems...

Today is my wash day. I really cherish wash days. So,i was surfing the net and got to find out about asprin treatment. Chill,i know right....
I decided to feature it on one of my wash days. And yes,i did.

The procedure is simple...
Get some few tablets of asprin,crush them and mix in your normal regular shampoo. I actually mixed this with my black soap shampoo..
After the usual prepoo and all that,i used the shampoo/asprin mixture on my hair. I let it sit for 2mins before starting to scrub my hair. I rinsed off the soapy mixture.

I move on to dissolve the remaining asprin in a luke warm water. After detangling my hair,i poured the mixture over my hair,massaging gently onto my scalp. I let it sit on my hair for about 5mins and i rinse my hair.
There will be so much whitish particles bcos of the asprin. Be sure to rinse well. If you cant,its still okay.

Yes,i didnt condition my hair. Why? Because i cant be feeding it with too much food. In this recession? hell NO. LOL.
I just dried my hair and twisted them in sections to help it dry faster.

So,whats asprin? Its a medical tablet.
Whats the benefit to the hair? It treats itchy and dry scalp. Equally controls dandruff. I also heard of how thick it makes the hair become..
N/B: 30% of people are allergic to asprin. Be sure to consult your doctor if you aint sure of your status. If you are allergic,please dont try this....
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment