Follow us on Facebook

FINGER COILS ON SHORT HAIR

Hello, its been a while i made a post. Thats because have been trying to set up something. Busy here,busy there... But thank God am able to make a post today...
Am trying out finger coils on my short hair. I did this at night because night seems to be the only time have got time for stuffs like this.


This whole process took me about two hours including the times i needed to rest my hands. It did really hurt. I really wish i could make a video just to explain this well but read carefully anyways and follow my steps.

First,you need to be sure to have all the stuffs you will be needing at hand. A wide tooth comb, rat tail comb,shea butter,ecostyling gel and your spritz bottle will do. At least,thats what l used.
My hair was freshly cowashed. I made sure to moisturize using my sheabutter and combing through with a brush.

Next,section the hair (theres really no need for that), spray that section with some water from the spritz bottle to keep it moist...
Using your finger,pick a very little hair and apply some eco styling gel and turn in a circular motion using your index finger. Keep turning till you feel the curls are formed. It will be definately.
You could just apply the styling gel on your hands rather than applying each time you pick a hair. As you advance,keep spraying your hair with your spritz bottle.

Half way through my finger curls
               
Keep doing this till your whole hair is done and be sure to make them tiny. The tinier,the more defined the curls will look...
I started with my back just to avoid confusion and it turned out so so awesome. It actually made my head look so small because the curls will look small on your head but its pretty awesome. Have fun trying this out...





Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment